Muppets Tonight question

goshposh

Reaction score
where was muppets tonight filmed? I ask because was it far from the roseanne set? they wouldnt have traveled for that quick shot would they?

Tim

Reaction score
I was told that "Muppets Tonight" was shot at Raleigh Studios in Hollywood across the street from Paramount Pictures, since that was where the West Coast Henson offices were set up before they bought Chaplin Studios. I believe "Rosanne" was done at CBS Studio Center in Studio City where Muppet Movie was shot. But sitcoms move around a lot to save money, and "Rosanne" could have been done anywhere around Hollywood-General Service Studios, ABC Televison, Paramount, etc.. All of which are not that far from "Raleigh".

cahuenga

Reaction score
Where are the Muppet Studios clips taped currently? i mean, the internet ones, and Studio DC,,,

cahuenga

Reaction score
No, in fact in the end credits of Muppets Tonight is the name of studios raleigh. My question is where are filmed the clips made for muppets.com.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I remember now, it was JHH that was filmed in Canada, not MT.

Sorry, can't help you with the muppets.com stuff.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
No, in fact in the end credits of Muppets Tonight is the name of studios raleigh. My question is where are filmed the clips made for muppets.com.
I think the Muppets.com stuff were filmed in California, just like most of the scenes of The Muppets movie.