Muppets Christmas wrapping paper

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, I just signed up with photobucket so I can try to post pics for the wrapping paper. Here is try #1
Sweet! I was expecting poser pictures with Christmas Hats or something. That's some very nice artwork there. I'm going to pick that up as soon as I can find it.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Sweet! I was expecting poser pictures with Christmas Hats or something. That's some very nice artwork there. I'm going to pick that up as soon as I can find it.
Well, if there's one thing Disney knows how to do with artwork products like this, it's how to make them look nice. Stuff like Pooh and Mickey have gotten this treatment for a long time, and it's awesome to see The Muppets joining in with this.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ehh...I wouldn't entirely agree with that but nevertheless I love this! I thought it was gonna be some recycled images we've only seen a billon times.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Ehh...I wouldn't entirely agree with that but nevertheless I love this! I thought it was gonna be some recycled images we've only seen a billon times.
Well, you know a lot more about Muppet products than I do. I'm just kind of an observer. My main focus in Muppet collecting is stuff like DVDs, videos and music, as well as the odd plush toy.

That said, I have noticed a more artsy look to products like this.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Does anyone think they will release muppets Christmas cards to go along with the wrapping paper?
Aren't there already a bunch of greeting cards featuring The Muppets? I'm sure you could find some Christmas ones if you looked.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think even hard core collectors would buy this if it had this image on it:

So new images on Muppet products are not only welcome, they're a Frogsend.