The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee whiz, we look like Los Angeles it is SO hazy and smoggy outside today for some reason... probably because of all the rain we had yesterday, and the fact that more unseasonably warm weather begins again tomorrow (they haven't said, but I'm assuming that it's Indian Summer, considering the highs next week are supposed to be like 78, 79, 80... in October...)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee whiz, we look like Los Angeles it is SO hazy and smoggy outside today for some reason...
Okay, I just found out from the news that this isn't haze or smog we're seeing outside today, but rather, this is all dust blowing in from a dust storm that just swooped through Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Wow.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So we had thunderstorms here today...and in the middle of October...And I saw someone coming out of Walmart with I kid you not two carts of nothing but paper towels...I was slightly worried as that was something I needed and hoped there were some left. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's 74 today, and apparently for the next three days, it'll be 79/80, and remain in the upper 70s up until the beginning of next week: apparently, according to Weather Channel's website, there's a high pressure system working its way up from the Gulf of Mexico that's causing unseasonably warm weather for pretty much the entire eastern half of the country, meanwhile, a jet stream coming down from Canada is dropping temperatures and snow for the western half of the country.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This kept popping up in my recommended on YouTube, so I checked it out... and oy vey...