RIP Russell Means

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
What? I can't take it anymore. I want this "2012" to end... please.

Sorry! What I really should say is, "Pochaontas" was my favorite Disney movie. I didn't know Russell Means was the voice of Chief Powhatan. My he rest in peace.

mr3urious

Reaction score
NOOOOOOO!! NOT ANOTHER ONE!! JUST END ALEREADY 2012!!
muppetfan24/7 said:
What? I can't take it anymore. I want this "2012" to end... please.
I'm sorry, but I'm really tired of this kind of "This year sucks because another celebrity has died!" attitude. I ranted about this in the "Am I the only one" thread, so I'm sparing everyone of the same here.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay, everyone! I'm sorry! I was wrong to listen to the complainers full of hatred and stuff. My parents are ranting and using nasty language. Blah, blah, blah! I might as well move on.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Okay, everyone! I'm sorry! I was wrong to listen to the complainers full of hatred and stuff. My parents are ranting and using nasty language. Blah, blah, blah! I might as well move on.
Sorry if I was being rude there, since it's hard to convey emotions through the web. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Anyway, to get this thread back on track, R.I.P. Russell Means.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I didn't know he was an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people.

RIP :cry:
You will be dearly missed.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
RIP Russell Means...sadly I only knew him from Pocahontas.
That's true! I only knew him from that movie you mentioned too. To be honest, not all river are steady, according to Pochaontas. Sadly, he will be missed.