Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Restoration

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It was an online auction. They don't have thousands of Muppet props laying around waiting to be sold. It was a very lucky find. It was a worldwide auction. I just find it rude that you are calling Americans "You people." We are the same as British, Canadians, Taiwanese, or whatever other countries there are. I don't mean to rant, I just want to get the point out that all people are the same.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
It was an online auction. They don't have thousands of Muppet props laying around waiting to be sold. It was a very lucky find. It was a worldwide auction. I just find it rude that you are calling Americans "You people." We are the same as British, Canadians, Taiwanese, or whatever other countries there are. I don't mean to rant, I just want to get the point out that all people are the same.
*Slow Clap*

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I really didn't mean to rant. I just strongly feel that all people are humans. It just came across as being offensive.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I didnt find Catherine's words offensive.It is like you people here and you people there.So it is refering to people from a location.People are people but from different areas.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I didnt find Catherine's words offensive.It is like you people here and you people there.So it is refering to people from a location.People are people but from different areas.
Hey, I'll tell you what is...Big city...hmm...live...work...ah...BUT...notseetheopen...only peoples...peoples is peoples. No is buildings, s'tomatos ah...is peoples! S'dancing, s'music, is potatoes...so peoples is peoples. OK?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to mess up this thread with my posts. :embarrassed: You can shun me now. :frown:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey, I'll tell you what is...Big city...hmm...live...work...ah...BUT...notseetheopen...only peoples...peoples is peoples. No is buildings, s'tomatos ah...is peoples! S'dancing, s'music, is potatoes...so peoples is peoples. OK?
I feel a song coming on......People..:sing: are the funiest people....:sing: