Five Ball Cha-Cha

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Very, very sweet! "Fic is lahk a box'a choklits..." Er...no. No it isn't. Shut up.

Your banter is well-writ and never fails to amuse me. I think you've taken Gonzo's lechery to a height (a depth? a sinkth?) which I hadn't previously assumed existed, but there's enough of it in canon to allow me to accept your version of him. And I have to admit, the exchanges between him and Piggy over his secret marriage were funny and well-timed.

Could absolutely picture Scooter going all-out to tell his girl (in song, of course -- don't all Muppets? :smile:) how he felt. This is a sweet little romance, and a nice break for me from my own rollercoaster-adventure writing! Thanks so much for posting it. :news:

------------

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
*Blinks. Thaz it? Kinda felt, meh, never mind.
*Ish pleasantly melted by the Scoomanda coupling
:flirt: Rully?
You try coming up with one of those derpy celebrity name-mashings for them then Ms. Bennington.

And then to have the same outcome at the The Frogs estate, well, you earned some of these ghost cookies.
No, it ends kinda abruptly. I did note that, but *shrugs* there was nothing more to say. And really, in my series, sometimes the end of one thing carries on to the start of the next story (as the last one did).

-----------

Your banter is well-writ and never fails to amuse me. I think you've taken Gonzo's lechery to a height (a depth? a sinkth?) which I hadn't previously assumed existed, but there's enough of it in canon to allow me to accept your version of him. And I have to admit, the exchanges between him and Piggy over his secret marriage were funny and well-timed.
I think Gonzo's my little inner junior high kid, cause of the dirty lines I think up go right to him. Now of course, I wrote more Rizzo in my stuff, they would go to him. I'm also liking my Gonzo/Piggy frienemy pairing; they really are the most unlikely friends, but they're also loyal (as we'll see later)

Frogs bite. At least she was being honest. Ha.

I vote motorcross next...
No wait...
Bogen county...
DAH!!
I actually have no idea if real frogs bite, but something fuzzy from a Nat Geo that I watch years ago tells me that they do. And really in any case, this one does.

Motocross is actually up next, cause I have that planned already. I just kinda needed a break from it and in an ironic sense, I apparently break from writing by doing more writing.

I do however a question for you in terms of 4 Ball Fox Trot, the next story in this series. Regardless of the direction, our '4' in this case are Scoomanda and Kermiggy (or Amanter and Pigmit) but I now have three different story lines for them and I'd like to know which one sounds better -

#1. The Murder Mystery Storyline - the original storyline I had for 4 Ball. To make up for the disasterous dinner date from 7 Ball, the two couples go on a real 'double date' only to become amatuer detectives in a murder mystery.

#2. The HIMYM Storyline - based on an episode from How I Met Your Mother, new couple Scoomanda seek couple time with the experts Pigmit, who actually don't do couple things. After 'dumping' the young couple, the pig/frog duo are heart sick to learn that the younger Muppet pair have moved on to hanging out with other couples.

#3. The Snowed In Storyline - this one is just based on the fact that it's snowing in Denver and it's BF cold and for some reason, my mind went to the four being snowed in during a trip of some sort.

Okay, those are your choices and this really is a 'which one of these looks more interesting?' questions cause I don't know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If those are our choices, then I vote for Option C.
Pops: Very popular choice.
*Swats fly down onto the desk, netting nothing but air.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well, the double date and the snowed in one sounds cool.

However, I don't know why, but what if they got in a fight if they get snowed in?

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Well, the double date and the snowed in one sounds cool.

However, I don't know why, but what if they got in a fight if they get snowed in?
That was my thought too, that some sort of fight would happen. Ironically, IIRC, this was also an idea that was sorta brought on by, of course, another Designing Women episode.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Huh. So far, #3 seems to be the winner here, which is ironic cause this is the one that is the least realized (ie - just an idea that's not fully formed), but I will go with the masses here cause, why not?

And I'm sure the colder it gets, the more tempting this will be. I may make the other two a part of the One Shots I've got going. Thanks much!