New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Could it be? My dear friend SuperGodzilla12 has made his way to Muppet Central? ... I knew you'd find a way onto this forum eventually. Well, welcome regardless.

Just to warn everybody in advance though: if it ever seems like SG and I have any animosity towards each other, know that it's all in good fun. Sort of a Bugs-and-Daffy rivalry if I can compare it to anything. No real flames are happening if we start bickering. I've known this guy for months, he's a good chap. :smile:
Hey John!
Yeah, guys, John and I like to tease each other a lot about a bunch of stupid things. Don't worry, though - Thanks to this site's rules about profanity and name-calling, I think I'll save my crazy thoughts of you for different places. It's all about the Muppets here. :smile:

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!

Lady Deadpool

Reaction score
Guess it's about time I did this.

Hello, everyone. I go by Lady, or Dead, or Pool, or Deadpool. Bah you get the idea.

Anyway...I've been into the Muppets for as long as I can remember. I recall getting a muppet playdoh play set from my Mom's friend when I was just four years old. I played with that thing for HOURS. My favorites are Kermit and Piggy. Favorite muppet movie would have to be The Muppet Movie, but recently Jason Segel's version is coming in very close...Umm I'm also a huge Marvel fan (off topic of muppets there) but yeah.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Guess it's about time I did this.

Hello, everyone. I go by Lady, or Dead, or Pool, or Deadpool. Bah you get the idea.

Anyway...I've been into the Muppets for as long as I can remember. I recall getting a muppet playdoh play set from my Mom's friend when I was just four years old. I played with that thing for HOURS. My favorites are Kermit and Piggy. Favorite muppet movie would have to be The Muppet Movie, but recently Jason Segel's version is coming in very close...Umm I'm also a huge Marvel fan (off topic of muppets there) but yeah.
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, so it's nice to have some company.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
:big_grin:: Welcome, welcome, welcome most marvelous, hip and new members! We sincerely hope you have a most spectacularly groovy and jammin' time here with am, is, us!
:cool:: Err...what he said.

buttons

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Lily. I haven't made any puppets ever in my life (unless you count that sock dog puppet I made when I was five which I would still have if my basement had not flooded :C). I'm twenty-two and have become really intrigued by this puppet business mainly from my love for Avenue Q, haha.

Anyway, I joined to learn how to create these cute little friends. I used to sew when I was twelve but have not since. I need a new sewing machine since I gave mine to my older sister who is a quilting fanatic.

So, hey!