Questions about anything

newsmanfan

Reaction score
"Nathalie forgot that she already saw the movie last Saturday."
Is the grammar correct?
Yes. Not very elegant (now THERE'S an overused word lately) but correct. :attitude:

As to "Strangelove"...wow, haven't seen that in at least ten years, would have to go watch it again. Which I should anyway. :news:

Am I the only one who wishes people would use entire sentences and correct grammar on dating site posts? At least this helps weed out the idiots...
-------------

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score

My question? Why do people associate the way others dress up with their sexuality? I'm Miss Straigher McStraightington and I probably more likely to wear a costume meant for the opposite gender these days! Yeah, it can be true in some cases, but still!
Hey, I've totally been there. People just judge, I guess, cuz they're close minded. It's a sick part of human nature, judging a book by it's cover, to use a cliché.

P.S. That video...gah, I feel so bad for those kids! D: People, just let the boy be a princess, okay, and the girl be Spiderman. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did Marty Feldman intentionally change Igor's voice throughout Young Frankenstein? I know the shifting position of his hunchback was intentional on his part, but I've also wondered about his voice shifting from high and nasally to deep and monotone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And what exactly is up with shows having a random word with a # sign in front of it plastered on the picture?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I think that's for twitter so you can type them messages
It's called a hashtag. If you type that in on Twitter you get a list of everyone who's used a tweet with that reference. Useful for gathering all commentary on a given show/celebrity/subject, though of course one must wade through a lot of, er, stuff.
--------------

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
The Muppets twitter feed made fun about the whole hastag thing a few months ago.