The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Laughing at a friend of mine and her husband literally having a fight on Facebook. This is quite amusing to me for many reasons.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Been doing a lot of singing around the house today and for no apparant reason, as i was singing Depeche Mode's "Walking in My Shoes", i started singing in country style - and it works so well it's brilliantly hysterical! As i type i'm now doing the same as i'm listening to "Personal Jesus"

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
In the car with my mum, the radio was reporting on Hurricane Sandy (don't worry that's not the funny part :embarrassed:). It then played a clip of Mitt Romney telling people to think of those caught up in the storm and, if they could, spare a dollar or more.

Then my mum said, "Excuse me, Mister Romney! I think you can spare more than a dollar for that!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Elmo has decided he wants to be the first monster president.

What he doesn't realize, however, is that ANOTHER furry little monster has pretty much already got him beat on that campaign trail, I'm not in the position to name names, but... still amusing, nonetheless.

Oh yeah, and a crow tried to play chicken with me today... I thought it was gonna crash into the windshield, but it didn't; I think it's feet or something hit the top of the van though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh well. I can't please every body with every thing.