Favorite Disney Movies

Hubert

Reaction score
Is this past Muppet movie allowed to count as my fave?

Drtooth

Reaction score
May Lord Malice turn you to stone. Just kidding! Everyone has their own opinion! I'm just teasing! I only love it, because I liked the Dwarfelles when I was a little boy. Then again I liked the Princess and the Goblin too. (cue the "What?"'s)
I didn't have an opinion either way about the movie... those are facts. Happily Ever After caused Filmation to go bankrupt, as it was a troubled production. If their output was going to be as good as Bravestarr was, that's actually a shame. Still, I've seen clips of it and found it mildly interesting. it's a shame they just didn't do original films then. They shoulda got Bill Cosby back and did a Fat Albert movie. That would have been EPIC!

On the subject of Filmation, it's a shame that there's some weird rights glitch stopping them from ever releasing "Mighty Mouse: The Great Space Chase" on DVD (yet constantly removing it from Youtube when it does pop up). That was actually quite good.

Hubert

Reaction score
Do Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island count as Disney movies as well in some way?
Eh...it's questionable...ask some users and they'll tell you that because Disney had been somewhat affiliated with their creation, it is, yet at the same time, it wasn't specifically a Disney made movie. Though now Disney does own the movies...but then again...

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Eh...it's questionable...ask some users and they'll tell you that because Disney had been somewhat affiliated with their creation, it is, yet at the same time, it wasn't specifically a Disney made movie. Though now Disney does own the movies...but then again...
Does Disney also now own The Muppet Movie and Great Muppet Caper? (I know Columbia owns Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets From Space, as well as Kermit's Swamp Years.)

Hubert

Reaction score
Does Disney also now own The Muppet Movie and Great Muppet Caper? (I know Columbia owns Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets From Space, as well as Kermit's Swamp Years.)
Actually, Disney owns every single Muppet movie...I believe that you are getting owning rights in general confused with owning the rights to release the movie on video.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I didn't have an opinion either way about the movie... those are facts. Happily Ever After caused Filmation to go bankrupt, as it was a troubled production. If their output was going to be as good as Bravestarr was, that's actually a shame. Still, I've seen clips of it and found it mildly interesting. it's a shame they just didn't do original films then. They shoulda got Bill Cosby back and did a Fat Albert movie. That would have been EPIC!

On the subject of Filmation, it's a shame that there's some weird rights glitch stopping them from ever releasing "Mighty Mouse: The Great Space Chase" on DVD (yet constantly removing it from Youtube when it does pop up). That was actually quite good.
Oh ok! Then again the Black Cauldon almost bankrupted Disney, but it was a good movie.

robodog

Reaction score
Yeah The Black Cauldron doesn't deserve anywhere near the amount of hate it gets.