When you need to rant...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Among other rants I can't seem to kill these to fly's that have gotten into my condo! ><

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The annoying thing is is the one keeps landing on my computer screen!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe I should come over to help... I seem to have this uncanny ability to be able to swat flies in mid-flight: it's kind of cool to see them plummet to the floor.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
What do you use lasers?? :confused: Cause I can't even kill one! I was hoping it would fly into this candle I have burning and just die a slow and painful death. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Catching a fly in your hand is fun. not actually touching the fly, but saying that you can do it and have people stare at you dumbfounded is fun :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is there rotten fruit or vegetables somewhere? There was this one time I was infested with large flies, they were just randomly appearing, I couldn't tell why. Several days later, I find a black tomato with white spots and tiny little flecks of flies flying around it. That's where they all came from. A tomato that was forgotten.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well good news I think the one somehow drowned as I was filling a pot with water. :stick_out_tongue: I have no idea where the other one is.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not so much a rant as much as Schadenfreude, but did anyone like the sitcom Till Death? I mean, I love Brad Garret and all, but the show was basically a sloppy mess of unused King of Queens domestic disputes (same people behind the show), that were so bad, you almost expect Brad to call Joline Fischer's character "Carrie." And it's like Fox just about forced it in everyone's face (something even Family Guy pointed out) until people liked it... and they didn't.

So I got the chuckle of my life. I was at Dollar Tree and saw the complete first season of Till Death there... the DOLLAR store. A Full season set. Not even at Five Bellow. THAT is a testament to how bad it was and how no one liked it. I loudly laughed and clapped (thankfully I was with someone at the time so I didn't look crazy) at that sight. I'd almost feel sorry for the thing and bought it just to dump it in the trash.