New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Vincent L

Reaction score
I have recently rediscovered Muppet Central and this forum. I have been a collector for many years but nowI am interested in selling the majority of my Muppet items. I have a huge variety (from dolls, watches, ornaments, lunch boxes, cars, action figures, calendars, paper items and books). Are there folks on this forum who are interested that will assure these mostly mint items go to a "good home" not just become another Ebay bid?
Hello, and welcome to the forums!
You can try the Buy, Sell and Trade section.

Hubert

Reaction score
Vincent gave the advice I was going to give, so I'll just say a generic "Welcome to the forum!" :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Oh, there's no fire in the fireplace
There's no carpet on the floor
Don't try to order dinner
There's no kitchen anymore
But if the road's been kinda bumpy
And you need to rest a spell
Well, welcome home to Happiness Hotel
The go-to song for welcoming new members :stick_out_tongue:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I have recently rediscovered Muppet Central and this forum. I have been a collector for many years but nowI am interested in selling the majority of my Muppet items. I have a huge variety (from dolls, watches, ornaments, lunch boxes, cars, action figures, calendars, paper items and books). Are there folks on this forum who are interested that will assure these mostly mint items go to a "good home" not just become another Ebay bid?
It's nice to welcome you, Mrs. Collector.
It's so wonderful that you have been collecting these Muppet merchandise over the years. I hope you have a great time here! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Hm...I can't remember if I missed Collector1983 or not and don't feel like looking back, so I might as well just welcome again! And also to any members who are new but haven't posted in this thread!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh, there's no fire in the fireplace
There's no carpet on the floor....ehh nevermind.
Well Welcome Home to the Happiness Hotel!

Warning- MC may cause addiction, idenity crisis, earthquakes, floods and tornadoes. Please do not drink things at your computer if you laugh easily. Also call your doctor if you should turn green. Thank you and enjoy your stay with us!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hey PuppetDude! Welcome to MC!
Your stop for all crazy and zany Muppet stuff!

Love your screen name! Very funny! And great job on your puppets. :smile: