Speculation: Potential Sequel for "The Muppets"

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't look for causes, I just roll with it... :stick_out_tongue:

Though we probably should get things back on topic here...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's what I was aiming at. So who's already excited to see the first trailer? And I can't wait till 2013 hits because then we can say "New Muppet movie is coming THIS YEAR!!"

Hubert

Reaction score
I am excited for trailers too, but I really would love it if they could just trash all the parody trailers this time around...I found them to be a bit pointless and repetitive...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I didn't really like them either. I know a lot of people enjoyed them but they really didn't do much for me. I much prefered to the point trailers.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I didn't really like them either. I know a lot of people enjoyed them but they really didn't do much for me. I much prefered to the point trailers.
Same here. The only thing I liked about those trailers was the excitement when I realized that it was a Muppet movie.

Hubert

Reaction score
The first one was especially torturous to me, as it was so much Gary and Mary to the point where at first I couldn't figure out if this was the Muppet movie, and then once I did, I feared for the rest of the way that they would be too heavily featured (which in my opinion, they were, but not quite as bad as I anticipated.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
The first one was especially torturous to me, as it was so much Gary and Mary to the point where at first I couldn't figure out if this was the Muppet movie, and then once I did, I feared for the rest of the way that they would be too heavily featured (which in my opinion, they were, but not quite as bad as I anticipated.
I know. Before the Muppets appeared in that trailer, I wasn't interested in seeing it at all.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That's what I was aiming at. So who's already excited to see the first trailer? And I can't wait till 2013 hits because then we can say "New Muppet movie is coming THIS YEAR!!"
All those months leading up to the movie were so much fun, that was so exciting. Everyone just pouring over trailers and pictures, Muppets on different talks shows every night, and just the fact that a new Muppet movie was coming out, was tons of fun. I can't wait to go through all that again.