Dealing with depression and anxiety

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
High School was probably one of my best times in school. Elementary wasn't bad either but middle school I cried so many tears during that time. Especially because of all the personal issues I went through like with starving myself. :/

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
High School was probably one of my best times in school. Elementary wasn't bad either but middle school I cried so many tears during that time. Especially because of all the personal issues I went through like with starving myself. :/
Oh yeah High School for me was way better than Middle School. Middle School had an over abundance of bullies and cliques, mainly because it was such a small class. High School had more people and more opportunities to find people more in tune with you.

robodog

Reaction score
I may be one of the few people in my age group that doesn't look at the 80s as some kind of golden age simply because I had such a terrible time at school it overshadowed the few happy memories I had of that decade. Having an abusive father didn't help matters any. I would never want to have to relive my childhood. For me it would be a curse.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I may be one of the few people in my age group that doesn't look at the 80s as some kind of golden age simply because I had such a terrible time at school it overshadowed the few happy memories I had of that decade. Having an abusive father didn't help matters any. I would never want to have to relive my childhood. For me it would be a curse.
I do get annoyed with clueless adults who just can't understand why every child isn't all smileys 24/7 like they are. The same kinds of adults that turn a blind eye to bullying.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think because by high school people do tend to mature somewhat. I'm not saying a lot but I think they have a different outlook as opposed to middle school.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think because by high school people do tend to mature somewhat. I'm not saying a lot but I think they have a different outlook as opposed to middle school.
Definitely, Middle School can be such a confusing, miserable transition from kid to teenager.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It was for me that and I had some crappy teachers that didn't help make my experience any better.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I had some good teachers don't get me wrong but you could tell the ones that obviously didn't care and were just working because they had to if you know what I mean. :stick_out_tongue: I did have one teacher in middle school and he was my history teacher and he was really great and always listened to me when I had problems and gave me good advice.