BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah it more so would've been my car that wouldn't be okay. But apparently he just felt like he didn't have to look both ways to see if anyone was coming. And then I get home and a car kept driving back and fourth in our parking lot. Strange drivers out today.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah it more so would've been my car that wouldn't be okay. But apparently he just felt like he didn't have to look both ways to see if anyone was coming. And then I get home and a car kept driving back and fourth in our parking lot. Strange drivers out today.
What did you expect? Normal people to waste their time voting for these jokers we got up for running? :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I can't even come up with anything to respond to that. That was just brillant. My compliments to Hubert even though that should go in the other thread.

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't have any math skills so I have no idea what that means. :stick_out_tongue:
Well Hubert the mathematician shall explain...complementary angles are angles that add together to make a right angle, or 90 degree angle. Therefore, a 50 degree angle and a 40 degree angle add together to make a 90 degree angle, making those two complementary.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You know what that sounds like to me? Blah blah blah! I don't speak Math.