Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I've searched it, but haven't found any clear results to do with it...does anyone have any Fraggle Rock (Fraggles Lied) songs in German, Spanish, or Japanese? Particularly ones sung by Red. I'm so in love with German Red's voice :flirt: and have no idea how to go about getting this music. Thank you!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I've searched it, but haven't found any clear results to do with it...does anyone have any Fraggle Rock (Fraggles Lied) songs in German, Spanish, or Japanese? Particularly ones sung by Red. I'm so in love with German Red's voice :flirt: and have no idea how to go about getting this music. Thank you!
There is a small handful of Spanish Fraggle Rock (Los Fraguels) clips on YouTube, the theme song, "Sweet Little Treat" and a few episodes... clips of the other languages are a bit harder to come across online...

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
There is a small handful of Spanish Fraggle Rock (Los Fraguels) clips on YouTube, the theme song, "Sweet Little Treat" and a few episodes... clips of the other languages are a bit harder to come across online...
Indeed :smile: PASTILLAS!! XD Thank you, Bliffen. Even so, it'd be nice to get 'em in MP3 format...and I'm silly when it comes to converting things like this. Not to mention that I don't have a personal computer at the moment.
"Wie Du" is a particular favorite of mine; "Dreaming of Someone" in German.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Indeed :smile: PASTILLAS!! XD Thank you, Bliffen. Even so, it'd be nice to get 'em in MP3 format...and I'm silly when it comes to converting things like this. Not to mention that I don't have a personal computer at the moment.
"Wie Du" is a particular favorite of mine; "Dreaming of Someone" in German.
SnipMP3 would probably be the easiest choice for downloading YouTube videos. No extra software is needed except for Java, which most people should already have by now. It's all from the browser too. Hopefully someone else should help you out in finding other songs.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
SnipMP3 would probably be the easiest choice for downloading YouTube videos. No extra software is needed except for Java, which most people should already have by now. It's all from the browser too. Hopefully someone else should help you out in finding other songs.
Thank you!!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I didn't mean to bother again, but can I have a MP3 of Daddy's Comin' Home by Jerry Nelson?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
does anyone have instrumental songs of.....
- All I Need Is Love
- One More Sleep Til Christmas
- Love Led Us Here thanks :smile:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Seeking these Sesame Street albums, "Signs!" and "Let Your Feelings Show!"
Anything you would like in return, just ask.