When you need to rant...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Why do people rant so much?!
Can't you be happy with everything how it is?! I hate ranting! I will never, ever rant in my life!!

:oops:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Agreeing with Pinkflower... I am absolutely over the moon happy that the election season is over and the goldurn commercials for that are over. So relieved was I that I forgot that Christmas commercials sucked.

It's only the 8th of November and I'm already sick of K-mart's "The lights the lights the lights that light the lights that light the lights" commercials. What, they trying to be hip? That's not hip, it's annoying and goofy sounding. Not to mention ones for jewlery stores. Those drive me nuts for some reason... and ones for luxury cars. Those aren't gifts unless you're the Howels.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of TV but aren't almost all the Christmas commercials annoying? Heck aren't all commercials annoying in general? When I do watch TV which isn't a lot I always mute them. :stick_out_tongue:
And why don't people ever keep to what they say? I mean, if you say something, stick to it!
You have totally defeated your goal in the ranting field. :stick_out_tongue:

robodog

Reaction score
I DESPISE Holiday car commercials. No normal person gives people luxury cars for Christmas. These things seem to be aimed at the very rich or people who are willing to put themselves in debt for bragging rights. And the people in these ads are so smug it makes me want to punch them in the face. If I see one more holiday car ad that features a car with a car sized bow on top I'm going to find the person responsible and hang them with it. And that person should consider themselves lucky I used the giant bow and not their own entrails to do so.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I DESPISE Holiday car commercials. No normal person gives people luxury cars for Christmas. These things seem to be aimed at the very rich or people who are willing to put themselves in debt for bragging rights. And the people in these ads are so smug it makes me want to punch them in the face. If I see one more holiday car ad that features a car with a car sized bow on top I'm going to find the person responsible and hang them with it. And that person should consider themselves lucky I used the giant bow and not their own entrails to do so.
hahaha this totally made me laugh. XD

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of TV but aren't almost all the Christmas commercials annoying? Heck aren't all commercials annoying in general? When I do watch TV which isn't a lot I always mute them. :stick_out_tongue:

You have totally defeated your goal in the ranting field. :stick_out_tongue:
For some reason, everyone liked my 2nd post and not my 1st.
What's with you people? How can you not like me?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of TV but aren't almost all the Christmas commercials annoying? Heck aren't all commercials annoying in general?
There are some commercials I genuinely enjoy. Even for products I don't much care for. I'm loving the new Peanuts Met Life commercials, and another Met Life one I only saw once with all these cartoon characters in it (even Voltron and Fat Albert!) And any M&M's commercial. They are my favorite corporate food mascots. I actually quite miss ones for breakfast cereals because of the great animation they had. And a good number of Geico ads get a little chuckle from me now and then (especially Looney Tunes related ones).

I can't even say all Christmas commercials, some are kinda cute. Some can actually be kinda funny. But the ones for high ticket items or ones that are trying to be ridiculously trendy or emotionally manipulative, especially one that's for either a high ticket item or something that doesn't even have anything to do with Christmas.

YES! Yes to all of that. Especially the ones that treat a car as a gift for yourself. There is NO such thing as a self bought gift because you buy yourself stuff every day. You can treat yourself to something you don't usually buy or indulge yourself in something you have to save up for. But you can't buy yourself a gift no matter how you treat it. Plus, it's a nice screw you to all those people who can barely buy discount garbage for their families that they'd probably appreciate better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do people rant so much?!
Can't you be happy with everything how it is?! I hate ranting! I will never, ever rant in my life!!

:oops:
You just did, so give me money.
I'm loving the new Peanuts Met Life commercials, and another Met Life one I only saw once with all these cartoon characters in it (even Voltron and Fat Albert!)
I love that Peanuts commercial too... never saw the other one with Voltron or Fat Albert, what other cartoon characters were in that one?