If you could live in Fraggle Rock

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
So, I know this may seem a bit childish:smirk: (but I'm sure us fraggle fans have all imagined it:coy: )
If you could actually live in Fraggle Rock, where would you want your room to be? What would it look like? What would you spend your free time doing? What would your thirty minute work week job be?
Anything else you've imagined your "Fraggle life" to be like?:excited:

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
I would want to live in Red and Mokey's room, and it would be filled with cute little plants and creatures and souvenirs from around Fraggle Rock! I would spend my time looking out my bedroom window, watching all the merriment of the Fraggle Rock pond, :sigh:hang out with some awesome fraggle friends, and exploring all the places I could! :search: I think my thirty minute work week :busy:would consist of me leading a swim lesson at the Fraggle Pond :excited:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Awesome thread, iluvfragglerock!! :smile: A creative exercise for the Fraggle fan...

I live alone at the moment and generally love it, so living in a "hole" like Boober's would probably be my gig :sigh: I'd have a pet Rock Clinger and never get sick of her. But I'd definitely keep her confined to my room because...rock clinger. Her name would be Cryssie (for the Crystal Caverns!), maybe.

I would run EVERYWHERE. Everywhere. And introduce martial arts to the Fraggles from Outer Space (as a non-combative practice!) so that I could spar with fellow Fraggles there :big_grin: I also love to paint and build things. I wanna have my own corner of the Rock that I can graffiti whenever I please!! I'll invite Doozers over there so that I can learn about their construction methods. :busy: That'd be pretty swank. My grotto. When I'm feeling adventurous, I'll sneak out into the Gorgs' garden to feel the fresh breeze and catch some proper rays :cool:

I also want to throw parties as often as possible and then retire into the solitude :dreamy: Yep. I like that. Busy days always make me appreciate cozy nights.

And lastly, can't forget my weekly 30-minute duties!! I'm guessing it'd be...hmm. I'd open a dojo! Or just assist The World's Oldest Fraggle in whatever he has to do all day. (Which is probably nothing. But at least when he tries to hit me on the head, I'll be prepared and we'll have a nice, fair face-off >: D)

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'd probably like my own little space too, but I'd always be spending times with my friends when I wanted to hang out and have a good time. I'd be interested in spending a lot of time wandering around the rock, getting a chance to meet all the Fraggles, play all the games, and eat all the snacks! Probably be spending a lot of time in the kitchen and pantry.

As for a job, I'm not really sure what I would do (just like in real life, lol). Maybe I could help the Storyteller out in some form, like go out and find Fraggles with interesting tales.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd live in a little hidey-hole and work as a scribe/apprentice to The Storyteller.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
If I could live in Fraggle Rock, I can eat as many Doozer sticks as I want!!! :excited: :busy:
I could meet ALL of the Fraggles in ALL of Fraggle Rock. I would love to have swimming races with Red and the other Fraggles because swimming is one of my favorite hobbies!

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Awesome thread, iluvfragglerock!! :smile: A creative exercise for the Fraggle fan...

I live alone at the moment and generally love it, so living in a "hole" like Boober's would probably be my gig :sigh: I'd have a pet Rock Clinger and never get sick of her. But I'd definitely keep her confined to my room because...rock clinger. Her name would be Cryssie (for the Crystal Caverns!), maybe.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of a pet rock clinger! :flirt: