When you need to rant...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wish the Muppets Guess Who Game they put out the game cards actually talked. That would be awesome!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah I know no offense to the UK but us American's would like a "Guess Who" game!!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wish the Muppets Guess Who Game they put out the game cards actually talked. That would be awesome!
Yeah like the Sesame Street toys that have the voices!

Oh another thing, totally random, but I wonder why Hasbro never tried to make a cartoon show out of Hungry Hungry Hippos? Lol

Hubert

Reaction score
Speaking of Hungry Hungry Hippos, I always wanted that game as a kid, but for some reason I never ended up with it... :cry:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Speaking of Hungry Hungry Hippos, I always wanted that game as a kid, but for some reason I never ended up with it... :cry:
Aw yeah, there's always that one toy that got away, right?

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Yeah like the Sesame Street toys that have the voices!

Oh another thing, totally random, but I wonder why Hasbro never tried to make a cartoon show out of Hungry Hungry Hippos? Lol
At that rate, there might as well have been an Ants in the Pants cartoon, too :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I had that game!! No one could be the pink hippo but me. :stick_out_tongue: I just remember my hand hurt by the time I was done playing. XP

Vincent L

Reaction score
I have yet to find someone in my class who appreciates my taste in music.