Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert

Reaction score
Is something wrong with the RadioTerra link? Just went there and clicked on it, and I'm not getting a signal/playlist at all. :frown:
I'm late replying, but I agree...nothing seems to ever come up when I try the RadioTerra link anymore.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm late replying, but I agree...nothing seems to ever come up when I try the RadioTerra link anymore.
It still works but the Radio Terra stream does time-out more frequently now. You'll want to refresh or reload this page to get it streaming again when it stops.
http://radio.terra.com/pop/171368#

As I mentioned before, the most reliable way to listen is with the Live365 Desktop player (formally called Radio365 player). When you download you'll get a free 5-day trial. Try it out. That's really the best way to listen. You don't have to deal with a website at all and get zero ads and music non-stop when you're a VIP. Actually, VIP membership is on sale now if you like the Live365 Desktop player.

Hubert

Reaction score
See, when I click your link for RadioTerra, I end up on a blank RadioTerra page rather than the station.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the default RadioTerra page as well, sometimes with only links to all the different genres they offer. But since Phillip mentioned the F5 key refresher trick I've been listening happily. If I don't recognize a song or it's source, I just click on the "Forum" link back here to refresh the forum's main page and then get the desired info. So I'm pretty much okay with RadioTerra now. Thanks for adding the Emmet Otter songs also. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can I make a suggestion? During the Christmas music session starting later this month, is it possible to throw in a some non-Christmas, but winter-relevant songs? Like "All Dressed Up", "I'm Cold", The "Ookyook" song, Bob's "Snowflakes" from the new OS DVD, etc.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, I know that "Snow" from Sesame Mucho is pretty much reserved for the Christmas music marathon if that helps.

Hubert

Reaction score
This is a very unrelated question to the past two posts, but I have to wonder while I'm thinking of it: why is the station currently being called the "Thanksgiving playlist"? I haven't quite figured out what's different about it from the regular songs...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can I make a suggestion? During the Christmas music session starting later this month, is it possible to throw in a some non-Christmas, but winter-relevant songs? Like "All Dressed Up", "I'm Cold", The "Ookyook" song, Bob's "Snowflakes" from the new OS DVD, etc.
Yes, absolutely as long as it's obvious in the lyrics that it's a winter related song. Several of these already play over Christmas and we'll consider adding the others this year as well. Feel free to compile a list of winter songs you'd like to see added and we'll play as many of them as possible.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a very unrelated question to the past two posts, but I have to wonder while I'm thinking of it: why is the station currently being called the "Thanksgiving playlist"? I haven't quite figured out what's different about it from the regular songs...
Hubert, there are a few Thanksgiving-specific songs from Bear in the Big Blue House that air only at this time like the story of Squanto as sung by Shadow and two versions of So Much To Be Thankful For, one by just Bear and another by the whole cast.
Hope this helps.

Hubert

Reaction score
Ah, thank you for the clarification.

But as for Christmas, I am extremely excited for that, it's one of the high points of my Christmas season every single year. And also, I guess the Christmas rotation is beginning right after Thanksgiving again, correct? For some reason I remember last year that it didn't start until like December 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.