Your Thoughts: A Special Sesame Street Christmas DVD and CD

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
That was a terrific story, I'm so deeply moved from having read that. :cry: It has made me a better person and confirms the fact that I do not want this DVD in my collection. This is Oprah's Book Club material.
John, my mere existiance makes you a better person! :big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Um. This was a blessing in disguise for you.

Besides, the CD is just audio from the special itself, not the recordings or anything. You're just as well off ripping the songs from the DVD and converting them to mp3.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Um. This was a blessing in disguise for you.
Blessing? Yes. Blessing in disguise? No. Here's why:

• I'm getting this thing for free!
  • Now there's a chance now me owning Christmas Eve on Sesame Street on DVD before owning this! :smile:

Besides, the CD is just audio from the special itself, not the recordings or anything. You're just as well off ripping the songs from the DVD and converting them to mp3.
I know - But if somebody's being difficult with me, I can just pull out my iPod and play "Yakkety-Yak". :stick_out_tongue:

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Just in case anybody is interested, I'll be collecting cameos for my review of A Speical Sesame Street Christmas throughout these next two weeks. (Entries must be in for Friday, November 23rd)

Here's the information video:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Just in case anybody is interested, I'll be collecting cameos for my review of A Speical Sesame Street Christmas throughout these next two weeks. (Entries must be in for Friday, November 23rd)

Here's the information video:

Way to do the same exact shtick I did with that part in my review. :stick_out_tongue:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Yours wasn't open to everybody. That's the point of mine. (Basically, anybody who wants to be in the video can be)
Mine was, too. In fact, if you look around enough you'll find a thread here from last year where I asked people to contribute. But that's all irrelevant a year later, you can obviously make your video anyway you want, heck, I'm already thinking of things to say for your review.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Mine was, too. In fact, if you look around enough you'll find a thread here from last year where I asked people to contribute. But that's all irrelevant a year later, you can obviously make your video anyway you want, heck, I'm already thinking of things to say for your review.
Ah sweet. Thanks for being so understanding.

This was basically my response to a bunch of people asking to cameo in videos. Basically, a Christmas present. I mean, hey, I already have a cameo. :big_grin:

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
So, here's what happened:

Today, I did my Christmas shopping (ALL of it; You will never find me in a store in December - I care too much about my personal safety), and I walked on into Toys 'R' Us and, it happened... I finally bought Happy Holidays from Sesame Street!!!!

Thanks to my first copy of A Special Sesame Street Christmas coming to me broken (Read the story above if you don't know), I not only own Christmas Eve on Sesame Street before owning the OTHER 1978 Sesame Christmas special, but I also have Elmo Saves Christmas and a copy of Elmo's World: Happy Holidays that I will never touch. :smile: