The “What did you do today?” thread

Hubert

Reaction score
Your buying me a can of paint and a desk. :stick_out_tongue:
Fine then...no desk and paint for you!

*to other readers*

Now what can I use to get revenge on Pinky here? Coal wouldn't work as it could potentially heat her living space, and cow manure could potentially come in handy if hse happens to take up farming, and fried mushrooms might work, though her husband might like fried mushrooms, and...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score

*to other readers*

Now what can I use to get revenge on Pinky here? Coal wouldn't work as it could potentially heat her living space, and cow manure could potentially come in handy if hse happens to take up farming, and fried mushrooms might work, though her husband might like fried mushrooms, and...
Actually he doesn't but do send some cause my parents love mushrooms. I personally feel like I've already got revenge on you considering all the stores I have. :stick_out_tongue: Oh and you have gotten revenge on me. MTI remember?

mo

Reaction score
I saw Wreck-It-Ralph yesterday. Wasn't too fond of it.
It's too bad that this is making more than Frankenweenie did at the box office. That was a much better movie. :frown:
I've actually been having a theory on why it didn't do as well as other movies
1. it was in black in white. a good artistic classic horror movie choice, but kids tend to perfer colour.
2. the original was scary, well in my opinion.
3. it wasn't in cgi, no kid wants to see stop motion or 2D animation :frown:
4. the original was better. my opinion again.

Vincent L

Reaction score

*to other readers*

Just don't buy her anything, for Pete's sake…

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I've actually been having a theory on why it didn't do as well as other movies
1. it was in black in white. a good artistic classic horror movie choice, but kids tend to perfer colour.
2. the original was scary, well in my opinion.
3. it wasn't in cgi, no kid wants to see stop motion or 2D animation :frown:
4. the original was better. my opinion again.
Yeah, it's too bad though, becuase it lost to Hotel Translyvania, and people would normally go to a CG 3D film than a black and white one. Plus, Frankenweenie wasn't a funny movie. But it was a really good movie. That is one I am going to buy the day it comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray. (And I'm not even a Tim Burton fan)
Hopefully it will do well on home release, like The Nightmare Before Christmas did. That one didn't do too well at the box office, but when it came to home release it became a Disney classic. Hopefully Frankenweenie will become one of those Disney classics one day.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I didn't get anything done today that I wanted to do as I ended up taking a nap and probably just screwed my sleep schedule up more then it already is. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know how sometimes you do something, with completely different intentions, and yet, somehow, it turns into something of a success (think Ralph Bighead, the more he tried to sabotage Wacky Deli, the more success it became)? That is EXACTLY what happened to me yesterday: I submitted something of a subtle "Take that!" jab pic on deviantART yesterday, and it ended up being very popular with people.

Granted, they don't know the intentions behind it, but still, I honestly wasn't expecting it to be popular.