Who do you think is more popular?

• Kermit the frog

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Misskermie

Reaction score
So, forever, i've been hearing Piggy say her fanbase is bigger than Kermit's... Is it really?

Hubert

Reaction score
It's tough to consider, as it seems that Kermit is the face of the franchise, yet for some reason I think that many people (namely females) are huge fans of Piggy. I feel like Kermit is the cover popular Muppet, yet Piggy is the real popular Muppet, so kinda both. Piggy is probably more memorable, yet Kermit is probably more well-known.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think that Kermit's position as the unofficial face of the Muppets gives him the edge in popularity. Also, and this might be an unpopular statement here, some casual fans might be turned off a bit by Miss Piggy's attitude. I have two friends who, although they have an appreciation for the Muppets, can't stand Miss Piggy. Kermit has a more friendly persona.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I believe Kermit the Frog is more popular. :smile:
He's one of the world's greatest amphibians!

Vincent L

Reaction score
For me, I knew Kermit the Frog well before the others. Even before I knew what Muppets are.
And boy, did I hate Miss Piggy at first.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Well Kermit has definetely been popular longer than Miss Piggy has. It seems to me like more people would name him as their favorite Muppet. And may I just say, I'm glad I'm not the only person who didn't like Piggy at first. :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Am I the only one who loved Miss Piggy from the start?