Now what's going on with YouTube?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone else hate how you have to click "load more" to see videos? I want page numbers! It's horrible if you want to watch the backlog of someone who has thousands of videos >_<
A MILLION times yes.

Anyway, I hate when I watch one thing that one time, and I get hundreds of something I could care less about in my recommendeds.

mr3urious

Reaction score
A MILLION times yes.

Anyway, I hate when I watch one thing that one time, and I get hundreds of something I could care less about in my recommendeds.
That's why I often delete them from my History.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I delete the ones that no longer play on Youtube. That can be very sad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hehehe, did it again.

First went to YouTube this morning, and saw they had the crappy new new new new new new new homepage again, so I closed the browser, cleaned out my cookies and cache again, weny back to YT, and voila, the old new new new new new new homepage was restored again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hehehe, did it again.

First went to YouTube this morning, and saw they had the crappy new new new new new new new homepage again, so I closed the browser, cleaned out my cookies and cache again, weny back to YT, and voila, the old new new new new new new homepage was restored again.
Wouldn't you know it it happened again today?

That's at least one perk with these annoyances from YT: simple fix with cleaning out your temp files and such, and boom, back to abnormal.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Tried to upload The Muppets appearance on Jimmy Fallon, which, due to copyright, didn't end well. At least the strike ware removed along with the videos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who did you sleep with to get a strike removed from your account?

Just askin'... :embarrassed:

Vincent L

Reaction score
It just says that the strike will be removed if the video is removed.
*shrugs*

Or maybe I'm a good boy because I've only slept with my parents :halo:
:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dayum!!!

YT JUST NOW changed the ENTIRE site, and these changes must be permanent this time, because cleaning out the temps/cookies/cache ain't fixing the change this time.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't see any difference...and I cleared my cache...

Ok...So aparently, when Youtube updates, it takes time for it to update for everyone...I happened to be subscribed to someone who made a video complaining about the new youtube...