Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have Everybody's Record, (mine was Everybody's Cassette, lol), and/or Sesame Country? Thanks!
:wisdom:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Y'know what would rock my socks? A MUP3 of You and I and George.

My socks are very easily rocked.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, posted this in the sesamestreet.org thread, but I think that section of the forum's running rampant with other topics. So I'll ask here also.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the videos from the sesamestreet.org website. There's a story about cooperation as told by Olivia to :batty: starring the Two-Headed Monster as mentioned by name. If anyone could turn that into a MUP3 and send it my way I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Hi, posted this in the sesamestreet.org thread, but I think that section of the forum's running rampant with other topics. So I'll ask here also.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the videos from the sesamestreet.org website. There's a story about cooperation as told by Olivia to :batty: starring the Two-Headed Monster as mentioned by name. If anyone could turn that into a MUP3 and send it my way I'd appreciate it, thanks.
Done and done. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Can anybody send me a MUP3 of All Around the World from the Fraggle Rock UK soundtrack?