The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Do people walking around in their jammies in public appeal to you Charlie? We got plenty of those kinds of lazy bums around here. :stick_out_tongue:
Okay, casually is the wrong word there, I don't like seeing people in pajamas either. Maybe subtle, or less attention-grabbing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why don't we all have just one great big MC Jammie Party then?

Though, I won't be able to attend any time soon... it's too freakin' warm for jammies right now! The best I can do right now is a t-shirt and knit pants, 'cause we're stuck in the 60s right now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Cheese puffs? Dood, those are for wimps! Bring on the original crunchy Cheeto's, man!

Hubert

Reaction score
Cheetos may be better, but a PJ party isn't complete without the good ol' puffs.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm always in my pajamas...usually...

I'm wearing old lady pajama pants right now :stick_out_tongue:

They are pastel blueish grren with flowers on them and lace around the bottom of the legs :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Watching Strictly Come Dancing with my Dad (not the weird part :stick_out_tongue:), just before the last dance, BBC One suddenly turned to BBC Two for a few minutes, thus missing the last dance! I don't know if there was a problem with the channel or our TV, but they seemed to carry on like nothing had happened. o__O