Hubert's Observations

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm observing that you also muffin as well. And I am also observing we all have muffined at some point! Maybe a little more then we should at times but still your no less guilty! And with that I am observing my right to unwatch this thread. Hope that was enough observing and back on topic for you.
I'm observing my right to call you back to the thread :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm observing you did call me back to this thread when the alert went off. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm observing that you also muffin as well. And I am also observing we all have muffined at some point! Maybe a little more then we should at times but still your no less guilty! And with that I am observing my right to unwatch this thread. Hope that was enough observing and back on topic for you.
I observe that I understand that I muffin and muffining is OK. My point there was only that all of us should be a little more creative on the forum in general, rather than running around aldjlkjsdlj.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It was just having some fun something that out of ALL people you'd understand. But it stopped in here so I observe there's nothing more to complain about. And with that I'll take the ahdhdd back to the "Crazy Thread" where it belongs.

Hubert

Reaction score
It was just having some fun something that out of ALL people you'd understand. But it stopped in here so I observe there's nothing more to complain about.
I have no problem with it. The only reason I'm even speaking of it is because people are trying to use that thread against me. I found no real problems here, it was having fun, and I get that and think that's great.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
We're not trying to use anything against you. Don't worry we won't muffin anymore of your threads. I will strictly keep the kidding around to the "Crazy Thread."

Hubert

Reaction score
We're not trying to use anything against you. Don't worry we won't muffin anymore of your threads. I will strictly keep the kidding around to the "Crazy Thread."
I mean that Vincent was saying "you should be proud of us" and linking to that thread. I don't care if you muffin my threads, in fact, I love it when you muffin my threads. There's no problem with that. All I did was happen to make the comment about the thread getting especially crazy, and then after the link, I simply made a comment about it. If I did come off as yelling at anyone or anything else, I had no intention to, and I apologize for the misunderstanding.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
*observes Hubert doing a little sidestep*

---------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Am betting we could do a whole "three monkeys" pose with the mods. See no muffins, hear no muffins, type no muffins...

-------------