Surprising Celebrity Ages

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Kanye West has been producing since around 1997, but only rapping since 2004, so he seems younger than he really is. But he does look good for 35.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Zooey Deschanel being 32.

Now, that's not entirely surprising, considering she looks great, really young and healthy and all, but if she's 32 now, that means she would have had to have been, what, 22 when she did Elf? She looks 32 now, BUT, she looked 32 THEN too, so I don't know what deal she made with the devil (just kidding). Granted, I haven't seen as much of her earlier work as I have her more recent work, but that does kind of explain why some movies around the same time, or a little before Elf, had her playing like high school/college-student-esque roles.

ProboSowa

Reaction score
Abe Vigoda is 91 in spite of looking like he's 121.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jim Parsons is 40? Whoa... I wonder just want kind of stuff he and Seth Green have in their DNA, 'cause it's like they stay the same age forever.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's lying about his age. He's gotta be at LEAST 200.
I know this is from last year and apparently I already liked it, but I totally forgot and this made me laugh out loud all over again, lolol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now I'm reminded of the time on M*A*S*H where Radar supposedly struck a whiplash hustler with a jeep, and Pat Morita's character asked him, "Hey Corporal, is this a little guy, about four-foot-nothin', and somewhere between 50 and 200-years-old?" I think even Henry commented on the hustler being, "Born two years before Moses".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When Lisa Robin Kelly (Laurie from That '70s Show) died and I learned how old she lived to be, which I can't remember now, I was surprised to learn how old she was. On That '70s Show she looked like she'd only been out of high school for a few years, but considering how old she lived to be she'd have had to have been at least in her 30s (I think she was 40-something when she died).

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I was shocked to learn that the two girls on Disney Channel's Austin and Ally (my brothers watch it) are in their early 20s. Both of them look about 14.

On a side, I'm told I'm a non-celebrity version of that. A lot of customers at the store where I work assume I'm 18, and are shocked when I tell them I'm almost 30 (26, to be exact). I posted a picture of myself on another thread; judge for yourselves, friends.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've always been told I look young for my age. I remember when I was 15, someone said I didn't look 15 at all, because of my, "Baby Face" (which is why I mostly let myself go stubbly to at least look more like my age). I won't lie, one time, my folks and I had to stay in a hotel for about a month (well, we did that a LOT because we've moved a lot over the years), and at the time I was 18-19, I can't quite remember, but to avoid paying for three adults staying in one room, my dad had me pretend I was 15... which really wasn't a stretch... sometimes I still feel like I'm 15... I have trouble growing up and acting my age. :stick_out_tongue:

One interesting thing I've found though is on the internet at forums like this, some people somehow assume I'm around their age, no matter how much older or younger I really am than they are... I wonder how old people would assume I am now if they were to look at me. Even I can hardly believe I'll be 25 in another six months.