The Muppets on Good Morning America November 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
me too we know janice and animal and statler and waldorf are going to be there plus piggy fozzie kermit and gonzo and the snowths and pepe plus maybe walter or rowlf or scooter i hope walter goes! hes in the video not the song though im suprised he wasnt in the song

MissMusical12

Reaction score
me too we know janice and animal and statler and waldorf are going to be there plus piggy fozzie kermit and gonzo and the snowths and pepe plus maybe walter or rowlf or scooter i hope walter goes! hes in the video not the song though im suprised he wasnt in the song
One only wonders if there's a chance the rest of the Electric Mayhem will be on The Voice, too.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yeah that would be awesome and i know right

ill be shocked if walter dosnt come with them too every apperance this week
i will be pretty sad he had so much hype :frown:

:fanatic: its ok little buddy lol

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yeah true but i heard the voice is just cee lo and kermit singing being green and gonzo janice animal statler waldorf kermit fozzie bear and a new muppet called Lo-Co and its supposed to be a cee lo look alike i have a feeling he is going to look like this....

anyway here is a pic from the apperance

cee lo looks snazy lol and here is the link to the story

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2... to Content=Earned to Mixed=1&__utmk=87668760

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Cee Lo looks like he spent too much time with Kermit in the swamp. :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.