Your Favorite Muppet Christmas Special

RC1979

Reaction score
Well, christmas is coming up. And, there are many muppet chistmas specials. What is your favorite muppet christmas special? It can be from all the muppet movies,shows, and specials. Mine is "A Muppet Family Christmas".

Vincent L

Reaction score
Mine, too. And can someone move this to the Classic Muppets section?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Mine is A Christmas Toy, a lot of risk taking with the story and an amazingly moving soundtrack.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My favorites are A Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Elmo Saves Christmas, The Muppets: Letters to Santa, The Bells of Fraggle Rock, and Elmo's Christmas Countdown.
They are all great holiday specials and movies, in my opinion. :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Muppet family Christmas...Jim Henson doing dishes at the end always brings a tear to my eye...though I like a very Merry Muppet Christmas a lot too....though its got parts that don't work right for me somehow...but otherwise I really like it...classic muppet theater.....some great humor...and the scene where kermit scenes with Gonzo is great...though I wish there was more music....

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I'm gonna say A Muppet Family Christmas is my favorite, but John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together follows really close behind.