Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the difference between the 30th Emmet Otter anniversary songs and their regular counterparts? Cause I know I sent out a sendspace link to download most Emmet Otter songs recently.

Also, I happen to be looking for:
Songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch.
Songs from The Bells of Fraggle Rock, especially the version of There's A Promise with Doc ringing his bell at the beginning.
Songs from Elmo Saves Christmas, the special, not Holiday Favorites as I've got that.
The Pleasure Of Your Company and Camaraderie from A Muppets Christmas Together with John Denver.

Thanks. :drool:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Sorry about that, they play fine for me, just ask some of the other MUP3 traders here for the album then and I apologize I couldn't help you get those.
That's okay. :smile:

Can someone else please send me the Muppet Christmas Carol soundtrack?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Anyone have the album version of "Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Rock"?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a difference between an album version of Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Rock and the version from MFC? Because I have the latter, a good quality version of it that I could send you Oscarfan.

Also, please see my want list above and add We Dig Winter Holidays by Wilson and Ditch. Thanks. :sing:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Is there a difference between an album version of Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Rock and the version from MFC? Because I have the latter, a good quality version of it that I could send you Oscarfan.

Also, please see my want list above and add We Dig Winter Holidays by Wilson and Ditch. Thanks. :sing:
Yeah, send me what you have. My qualities not that great, so anything better should be...better.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Christmas Wantlist:

Tales of Tinkerdee
"The Presents Are Beginning To Arrive"
"Taminella's Coming For The Goodies"

SNL
"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" sung by King Ploobis, Scred and Candace Berghen with intro and ending.

John Denver and The Muppets TV Special
"The Pleasure Of Your Company"
"Camaraderie"

The Hoobs
"Hooby Galluby?"
"The Motorettes' Presents", it's the new one playing on MCR this year.

Mopatop's Shop
"Warm Snow"

Wilson and Ditch
"We Dig The Winter Holidays"

Sesame Street
News Flash: Holiday Mix-Up, the sketch where Kermit meets confused holiday characters.
News Flash: Harvey Kneeslapper tricks Kermit in standing in the snow for a long time.

The Muppets and Cee Lo Green
"All I Need Is Love"

Send these my way, please and thank you.