New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just want Muppets. That's all I want. The celebrities are just sort of the side dishes to me (and yes I know part of the appeal to the Muppets is the celebrity cameos) but the main course to me is the Muppets!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. We don't really need that many celebrities this time around. Yeah, having a load of celebrities in the last movie helped boost attention. But since the Muppets are back in the spotlight, they can go back to doing movies with only a few celebrities. And preferably ones who will actually keep the story moving.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That's all I wanted in it. :smile: Just kidding, Cee-Lo was good in the song, it does focus around him, but the Muppets are the only reason I listened to it.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I wonder when they will officially announce the release date. I'm hoping soon, but I'm still not entirely convinced this thing is coming out December 2013. I would love to be proven wrong, of course. I just think if Disney was serious about a December release date it would have been set by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.