"The Muppets": One Year Later

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I actually did watch the movie last night after watching the tree lighting appearance. What can I say I don't think it's possible I could love the film anymore then I already do. :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm not really big into Thanksgiving (just a bunch of stupid personal reasons to be honest) but last year, when The Muppets came out right before Thanksgiving... it totally gave me something to look forward to during that time of year. It was such a great movie and I loved every bit of it.

My hat goes off to Jason Segel and Co. for bringing us a truly great movie. This was the Muppets' comeback film, and they could've really screwed it up and screwed up the future of the Muppets but, nope, they did a fantastic job with the movie and brought the Muppets into the spotlight again! :big_grin:

cjd874

Reaction score
If it hadn't been for this movie, the Muppets might not have had another opportunity for such a comeback. One year later, we are seeing the Muppets everywhere on television, the Internet, and lots of merchandise, which only provides more chances and opportunities for them. So even though I wasn't particularly fond of the movie when I saw it in a theater, I am glad that Disney released it because there is indeed an overwhelmingly positive public response to the Muppets. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
There's gonna be even more next year when the new movie comes out!!! :smile: