New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Y'know, I never posted on this thread when I joined. Well, better late than never.

Howdy y'all! My name is Mitchell, (you don't have to call me by my screen name, becuase I don't like it either) and I am a huge fan of the Muppets and I've been on this forum for almost a year now.

So yeah, I'm done introducing myself, now like my post. :wink:

Hubert

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: I'm just thinking back to my joining, and I never posted here either, due to the fact that I thought that in order to post, you had to give all kinds of personal details to introduce yourself. I was so stupid then.

But since you never got a chance to get welcomed, a very belated welcome to the forum, Mitchell!

cjd874

Reaction score
Welcome MuppetFanbyRJM!!
I love the Swedish Chef, he's definatley one of my favorite characters ever. I mean, how can you not love a crazy chef who only speaks some weird scandanavian language? :hungry:
...and who also uses a blunderbuss to prepare his meals? Börk börk börk!
Also worth noting that the Chef was played by Jim (the head & voice) AND Frank (the hands). The chemistry & comedic timing that they had as a pair were unbeatable.

Welcome, MuppetFanbyRJM! We're glad to have you here.
Doughnuts and chocolate moose for everyone!

kermysgirl1

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm glad to be surrobded by all these other fans. Looking forward to some interesting Muppet chatter

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi ho Kermysgirl! I don't think I welcomed you yet. So here it is:
WELCOME!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi, Kermysgirl! Welcome the forum. And with that username, watch out for a certain female pig. :stick_out_tongue:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I'm glad to be surrobded by all these other fans. Looking forward to some interesting Muppet chatter
I hope to enjoy chattering with you, too. Welcome to Muppet Central Forum. I hope you like it here and become active more.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Dizzyactress and cannot live a day without the Muppets. :flirt:
my favourite is Janice. My favourite episode of the Muppets is when Twiggy came on. I'll try to be posting once a week!
It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here.

Dizzyactress

Reaction score
"Hello! I watched a Swedish Chef episode on YouTube, and fell in love. I now own the Season One 4-disc set.

Robert"

-I also own that disc set. When I saw it in target, while I was shopping in the states, i was trembling with excitement!!!