Unofficial Picture Thread!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Janken went to the "Fraggle Rock Holiday" showing at the Center for Puppetry Arts. As soon as I started walking around with him before the show people went nuts over him. "Can we take a picture?" Like heck I'll say no. The only place in the CPA you can take photos is at the big Pinnocchio legs, so...

This is my favorite photo of the batch because of the look the kid is giving Janken. The mother thought he was wonderful! The kid, not so sure. The other photos are in my facebook album.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Hahaha! That's quite the look from that kid. Maybe Jan had some radish breath or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
HAW-HAW huh-huh-huh!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't sweat it Slackbot, I've been on the receiving end of worse... one time, my own niece just flat-out said to Steve, "You're the most hideous thing I've ever seen!"

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
HAW-HAW huh-huh-huh!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't sweat it Slackbot, I've been on the receiving end of worse... one time, my own niece just flat-out said to Steve, "You're the most hideous thing I've ever seen!"
Aaaawww. Poor Steve.:sympathy:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Just 'cos I haven't updated in a while. Relaxed my hair for the first time last night and am rather pleased with the result. Now to work on the rest of me!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh, don't worry, not all kids are comfortable when they find themselves face-to-face with a puppet. Some visibly struggle with the dilemma of whether they're going to be thrilled or freak out. I usually stand the puppet on the floor a few feet away and let 'em decide whether they want to approach. Once the puppet is shorter than them, it's a lot easier to deal with. However, there are always a few holdouts, like this kid. As long as they don't actually get upset, it's fine.

Nice chilled-out look, Newsie! I like it when women just look like themselves, no fancying-up for the camera. It seems much more real to me.

And here's something I did in response to someone else's cartoon...

Skeeter Socks Janken: in case anyone wants to know the story behind this picture.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Great pic Newsie!!
:hungry: Ooohh..yu purrty!!
Uh Chef..I think she has her sights out for someone else.
:hungry: mumbles something in Swedish
HEY! Watch your mouth!