The Cute Wars

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
You know I always want to include Scooter in this "cute wars", lol. Except that he's at that age where he no longer wants to be cute! :wink:
I so agree there!!!!! What I've been thinking for years. I love his debut episode; he's just all eager to earn some money and get himself a job in show business. And the first season puppet is just so adorable!! When I first got into the Muppets, I watched that episode and said, "I HAVE to have him! To cuddle!" Three years later, I'm still cuddling.

As for Robin or Bean...oh gosh, I have to say Robin, but I gotta be loyal to AWESOME Steve, and Bean really is a sweet character. What I think is super cute is when Robin and his Uncle Kermit get together. We get to see Kermit, responsible as he always is, but in a more gentler light not visible so often. Well, but Bean is just...

...Actually, I'll just cast my vote for my all-time fav, Wembley.:coy:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
ROBIN ROBIN ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was soooooooo cute and to me he made the muppets more complete and better even though he was small he was the first one i noticed missing. :frown:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I got bored, so I counted the votes
Robin the Frog: 22
Bean Bunny: 7

Hubert

Reaction score
Since we're counting...throw me down for Bean

bandit

Reaction score
Gonna have to give this one to Robin. Bean's okay but Robin's cuter, I guess.
Completely aside, do you know who I've always thought was cute? There's this little background Fraggle with tiny blonde pigtails. The kid never grew up in 4 seasons but the kid's everywhere and she's just so darned CUTE! *.*

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Robin The Frog all the way. Not only did I love his cute personally (despite being a ruthless frog), his songs I can tell were sweet and poignant to the point.

I'll say, Wembley's cute too, but Robin was always my favorite classic Muppet ever since I saw the Muppet Christmas Carol when I was a little girl. Who can say no to loving frogs?