The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's as haunted as the Hope Diamond I bet :stick_out_tongue:

P.S. The Hope Diamond is one ugly mineral...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I was at CVS today and decided to look at what junk store DVDs they had. There was a stray copy of WALL-E that was completely unwrapped. It was definitely a few years old as it had the "eco-friendly" packaging. I opened up the box to find that everything was in there but the disc, clearly somebody snagged it out without the store employees noticing since it would be easy to get out. I'm sure Disney is really regretting that packaging now. WALL-E is the Pixar DVD that gets the least amount of plays in my house for that reason. Gotta upgrade to a Blu-ray one of these days.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I was at CVS today and decided to look at what junk store DVDs they had. There was a stray copy of WALL-E that was completely unwrapped. It was definitely a few years old as it had the "eco-friendly" packaging. I opened up the box to find that everything was in there but the disc, clearly somebody snagged it out without the store employees noticing since it would be easy to get out. I'm sure Disney is really regretting that packaging now. WALL-E is the Pixar DVD that gets the least amount of plays in my house for that reason. Gotta upgrade to a Blu-ray one of these days.
If I ever get an HD-TV, I'll certainly be getting rid of my eco-friendly DVD and updating to Blu-Ray.