Crazy Chris's Most Sensantional Inspirational Celebrational Muppet-ational Replica FAN FILM PROJECT

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I hope Philo, Gunge, Murray Minstrel, Brool Minstrel, the Sneels, the Frackles, Daphne Dreamer (from Mopatop's Shop) Fred the Dragon, Pam-I-Am, any Sesame Street background characters, Honkers, Dingers, any Ed Sullivan Show characters, and any of the Puppetman Dragons (Earl, Gertha, Cinders, etc) appear in this as well.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Any chances of Sesame Street, Muppets Tonight, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Fraggle Rock cameos?

crazy chris

Reaction score
We really hope to create the authentic feel of the original show...with no distractions...so for the most part we will stick with the original cast

cc

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
We really hope to create the authentic feel of the original show...with no distractions...so for the most part we will stick with the original cast

cc
Ok. I hope you agree with the part about Philo, Gunge, and the others making background cameos. Thanks for the info. :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Thanks Charlie!!

I think the actual experience leading up to the project will be the most enjoyable and exciting!! It's going to be a solid year or two of sheer joy!! lol

cc