Old Fraggle Rock Books

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know I had at least 2 of these things... I just can't remember which ones. Was there one about Boober doing Laundry, cuz I distinctly remember it enough to think I have it.

Only one I really remember is the Fraggle Rock story in the old Muppet Treasury book series. We only got the first volume.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gee...sure, if you're not afraid of spiders...or have a torch...

christyb

Reaction score
...Ahh, well...Best have kids then...
*looks at Beau* No way. You have yet to buy me dinner! This is my second set of Muppety books. I have another set from when I was a kid. It had different stories from different characters in it. They are kept very safe. I read them so much when I was little that I've worn them out. Thank goodness they're hardcover

Beauregard

Reaction score
They must be hard cover if they're made of Rock...Have I worn out that joke yet?

zns

Reaction score
About three years ago, I won an auction off of eBay for about 20-some Fraggle books, and let me tell you; they are some of the best pieces added to my Muppet collection. I will definately want to add more vintage Fraggle stuff as well to go with my Sesame and classic Muppets.

emmaek25

Reaction score
I'm a really really big fan of the fraggles i have all the episodes even the animated one's and i really want all the books i was not a kid when the fraggles were out but i had older cousins that told me about them :sigh: if you find any of the books or know were to get some it would be awesome if anyone could let me know :dreamy: it's kind of my mission to find the books lol i have a big list of all of them and im going to look in stores and online :coy: and if i find some i'll let you's know as well :excited:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Amazon.com is your friend. I got a lot of 'em there.