Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

theSHE124

Reaction score
OMG That is so funny! :laugh::batty: They're even rockin' with the monocle and beard! You are awesome, Frackleman! :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
OMG That is so funny! :laugh::batty: They're even rockin' with the monocle and beard! You are awesome, Frackleman! :smile:
I didn't take those photos but thanks for the comment. I love it when Abby, Zoe, Rosita, and Prairie Dawn all are wearing beards even though they are girls. LOL! :laugh:

This may be a sign that The Count will appear in new material including TV appearances and newly-produced segments.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I didn't take those photos but thanks for the comment. I love it when Abby, Zoe, Rosita, and Prairie Dawn all are wearing beards even though they are girls. LOL! :laugh:

This may be a sign that The Count will appear in new material including TV appearances and newly-produced segments.
You really think so?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Hey everyone... I wrote a letter yesterday to tv Guide about how they didn't mention Jerry Nelson in the in memoriam section for 2012 (the issue came in the mail yesterday...I figure they will probably ignore me...but if a bunch of muppet fans right in maybe they will print one of the letters we write and give Jerry the respect and acknowledgement he deserves.... the e-mail is letters@tvguidemagazine.com people may not know his name but he has had an impact equal (or greater than) to larry hagman or dick clark on the world of television

cahuenga

Reaction score
I love the pictures!!! its strange to me that they include Prairie dawn, I hope she would appear more often in the future!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey everyone... I wrote a letter yesterday to tv Guide about how they didn't mention Jerry Nelson in the in memoriam section for 2012 (the issue came in the mail yesterday...I figure they will probably ignore me...but if a bunch of muppet fans right in maybe they will print one of the letters we write and give Jerry the respect and acknowledgement he deserves.... the e-mail is letters@tvguidemagazine.com people may not know his name but he has had an impact equal (or greater than) to larry hagman or dick clark on the world of television
Yup. Jerry should did. I hope Jerry Nelson gets a mention during the "In Memorian" montage of the Daytime Emmy Awards, best known for performing The Count. :batty: