Your Favorite Kermit The Frog Moments

mupcollector1

Reaction score
One of my favorite Kermit moments is well of course the ultimate footage that Muppet fans would love to get their hands on including myself. lol Kermit's famous "What the H*** was that about?" line from The Muppet Show Pitch Tape that Disney editted out of the DVD and was shown at MuppetFest. I'm greatful to say, I was there seeing it. lol Twice (I went to the live show as well lol).

Plus I love this Kermit late night appearance as well lol :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh introducing a little baby as they grow up to Kermit, and the Muppets is so much fun. It's kind of like watching yourself learn, meet and love them from the start.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
We'll be playing Rainbow Connection in the car the day the baby comes home. :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thats a great song for a little one, that or Being Green...Kermit just has a very smooth soothing voice. BTW when are you due?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
You know what really cracks me up about Kermit and Miss Piggy is around the time when Miss Piggy was becoming hugely popular and the time of The Muppets Take Manhattan. I remember reading a quote, I don't remember where I read it from but how Jim and Frank wanted to really mess around with the Gossip papers and media about Kermit and Miss Piggy's marriage so I think that was the start of Kermit and Miss Piggy telling their side of the story which is always opposite. lol "You might hear different from the Pig but as of my concern, the vote hasn't been made by the Frog" lol I remember Kermit saying this, I don't remember if it was from The Muppet Show or a Late Night Appearance. lol

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I really loved Kermit and Piggy's relationship in The Muppets take Manhattan. I love how supportive Piggy can be of Kermit and the other Muppets. I also love the fact that Kermit and Piggy seem more together now then they have in quite sometime.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It was TMS which was obviously way before MTM was made. As for Kermit & Piggy I am digging the new take on their relationship! It's so nice seeing Kermit also show more affection to Piggy. I mean for crying out loud he actually gave Piggy mistletoe in Cee Lo's MV!!! And smiled when they kissed!!! Something that in the past Kermit would never do! Once I again I say "thank you latest film for that" and "thank you Steve Whitmire for making me one happy fan!" :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I also love the fact that Kermit and Piggy seem more together now then they have in quite sometime.
Personally I'm different. I don't like how Kermit and Miss Piggy are now a couple so it seems, to me it's totally out of character. Sure Kermit sort of dated Miss Piggy from time to time but I liked it when things were mysterious. Piggy says one thing and Kermit says it's all not true, etc. lol It kind of ruins the old fun with that in my opinion.