New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Hiya Jeremy, welcome to the forum! I also really like those puppets! :smile:

Frank E Stein

Reaction score
Thanks Hubert. I learned so much while making them that I would love to start over so they can be better. Right now I am tackling a red monster puppet that should look like Elmo when I am through. I will post picks when I am done with him.

Hubert

Reaction score
Awesome! Can't wait to see it. Also, in case you haven't yet ventured there, we have a wonderful puppet section of the forum that might help you with any additional problems or questions that may arise. We have a large group of puppet builders around here.

Frank E Stein

Reaction score
This site is a fantastic resource, I have been reading it for a while now, I finally decided since I have had some success, I should try to give back so I joined. I am looking forward to learning more.

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Madi. Always great to see huge fellow fans join the site. :smile:

Lena022

Reaction score
Hi all! I can't believe I haven't signed up for this forum before, but so glad I found it! I'm in my early thirties and have been a Muppet fanatic since I was very little. I'd like to start collecting the Palisades Muppets, I can't believe I didn't buy them back then! I make my own Muppets sometimes by needle felting them with wool - I don't sell them anymore though (due to trademark and all that) but its still fun to do. I also want to learn to make full size puppets. I'm excited to browse through the forum and probably learn a lot of cool stuff I didn't know!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Welcome Lena! There's a whole Puppetry section at the bottom of the forum, you should check it out! I'm sure you'll have a great time here! :smile: