Songs from Commercials

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
yeah... that was a joke. Dude bought up random stuff with his money back in the day... like the Elephant man skeliton... but I don't wanna say much more, since I really like sticking it to him, cuz he's funny to make fun of (South Park, Family Guy, One Piece, and Nerima Daikon Brothers certainly have a lot of fun with the guy).

But I mean, whomever owns the rights to the song really must've had gold doubloons on his mind instead of the message of the song. it's like using "Imagine" to sell assault rifles. I have no problem if it's Baby you can drive my car for Mazda or Money can't buy me love for the same credit card commercial... but All you need is love? there's a special place in the Hot Spot for people like that, believe you me!
Kinda figured you were. Just saying. But I know what you mean, though.

Fun commercial Xerus! I did not know that had chewing gum. Interesting!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
yeah... that was a joke. Dude bought up random stuff with his money back in the day... like the Elephant man skeliton...
Urban legend. Jackson's manager started that ridiculous rumor, and it spread like wildfire. The bones of Joseph Merrick ("the elephant man") are housed at the Royal London Museum. They are not on exhibit to the public, nor are they for sale.

Another stupid story. I love the story of the Elephant Man. He reminds me of me a lot, and I could relate to it. It made me cry, because I saw myself in the story. But no, I never asked for the [skeleton]. Where am I going to put some bones? And why would I want some bones? --Michael Jackson

Drtooth

Reaction score
and they used "All you need is love" as a commercial again. I forget what they used it this time, because I was in a blind rage about it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Urban legend. Jackson's manager started that ridiculous rumor, and it spread like wildfire. The bones of Joseph Merrick ("the elephant man") are housed at the Royal London Museum. They are not on exhibit to the public, nor are they for sale.
Yeah! I was going to say something, but I figured it wasn't all that important.:smirk:

and they used "All you need is love" as a commercial again. I forget what they used it this time, because I was in a blind rage about it.
Yeah! what happened to artistic integrity.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if anyone had that song from the CVS commercial? It's the one that goes: "it's just another ordinary miracle today".

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, All you need is Love is used for a Diaper commercial. Guess which brand.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've got another question. There's a St. Jude Hospital add, which I only know because Mom told me, as there's no talking involved. It's this sort of haunting new age music. As far as I can tell, it's a piano with a woman singing. It's rather long, and shows immages of children being treated. Anyone know what I'm talking about and what the piece of music is? Thanks!
:smile: