Diet Time. Oy!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Alright:smile: Just making sure:smile: I do that alot. Like when i'm taking notes in lecture, if I don't pay attention, I'll start writing down what I'm thinking about:big_grin:

Danielle

Reaction score
Again, I apologize for coming in so late... the hub's been down...

anyway, good job scoot for having the motivation to start! as far as gaining a few, consider that you may be converting fat into muscle due to the increase of excersize. Also, numbers are not all they're cracked up to be, my bf is 290, but he's a football player... he's not fat, he's just one of those immensly scary, intimidating guys, lol...

I'm actually trying to GAIN weight, and I'm in college so I can work out for free, and I'm looking at the gym through my bedroom window, but I can't get up the motivation, so congradulations on having that much of a start! :stick_out_tongue:

:smirk::excited

Danielle

Reaction score
And as far as belching, I don't, but I have the absolute WORST hiccups EVER, my friends all start imitating me when I do it, and they don't go away... I had them in line at an amusement park for over 2 hours...

:smirk::excited:

Jrobert

Reaction score
Okay, how to keep track of results. Depending on your diet, everyone loses weight differently. Be sure that you are actually measuring yourself and not just weighing yourself. Most women go back and forth between actually losing pounds and losing inches. So, if I were you I would get in a weekly habit of measuring yourself and also weighing yourself, preferably in the morning before you eat. (And always make it the same time so it's consistent)

In other words, this past week if you were really good with everything you may have lost two inches that you don't know of and just not lost any pounds. :smile:

Hope that helps!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Danielle

anyway, good job scoot for having the motivation to start! as far as gaining a few, consider that you may be converting fat into muscle due to the increase of excersize. Also, numbers are not all they're cracked up to be, my bf is 290, but he's a football player... he's not fat, he's just one of those immensly scary, intimidating guys, lol...
Well, I'm most deffenitely not the large, scary type. I'm only fat, not big. I'm 5'8". I don't think it works that way. :smile:

It's funny, I have an Uncle (can you still consider a man who's divorced from your Aunt an Uncle?) He's like a giant teddy bear. Ever see Fresh Prince of Bel Air? He's like a white Uncle Phil. If I was going to be big the rest of my life (which I certainly hope I'm not) I think I'd like to be like that.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Also, numbers are not all they're cracked up to be, my bf is 290, but he's a football player... he's not fat, he's just one of those immensly scary, intimidating guys, lol...
i have seen guys like that who go to my college..they scare me...they're like giant human monsters!

ryan

Danielle

Reaction score
hehe, he's not quite THAT bad... he hasn't been able to play for a while b/c of a car accident, but he's still pretty threatening to my stalker here on campus...

We have one of those unnaturally huge guys here, too, (a rugby player) except that he had a blonde mullet at the beginning of the year, and he wore a shirt that said ''Hello, my name is DRUNK''... then he dyed the mullet black and grew out some sideburns, and I just saw him today, and the mullet is completely shaved off... but the sideburns are still there... *sigh* some people's kids...

:smirk::excited:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oy!

I get the feeling I'm going to be bouncing around like this for a while.

I lost the two pounds I gained last week. Next week I'll probably gain it back.

Oh, well!

:smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
And as far as belching, I don't, but I have the absolute WORST hiccups EVER, my friends all start imitating me when I do it, and they don't go away... I had them in line at an amusement park for over 2 hours...
Heehee! I wish I coulda seen that! :big_grin:

:stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i have seen guys like that who go to my college..they scare me...they're like giant human monsters!
LOL!

Yep, I guess there're guys like 'at everywhere---maybe they don't seem as scary to me since I'm prac'lly always taller than them, and since I work out, I like to feel I'm "on my way" to "scary human monster" status! Lol

Nah, I don't rully wanna be a big ol' scary guy---just in good shape wif some nice athletic muscle goin' on. :smile: