Diet Time. Oy!

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Supes :smile:
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, I used to have a huge chocolate addiction. Im not talking like having to eat a bar a day, I@m talking 13 in one sitting, so i quit eating chocolate for about 6 months and lost 2.5 stone *dunno pounds*
I also had no alcohol or peanut butter during that time, I looked **** fine when I went off to college but i put it all on.
Im not syaing that this will happen to you but if it does dont get disocouraged like i did.
Good Luck
Jamie

Danielle

Reaction score
Yeah, when I went to college I lost a lot of weight b/c a lot of really bad stuff happened when I got there, but I've been gaining since like December. When they put you on a meal plan where they'll give you a hamburger and fries for a meal, but you have to pay $3 for a fruit cup, you can't really help but gain, grrrr....

:smirk::excited:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Danielle, just wrestle your strong boyfriend---I'm sure it'll take a lotta energy and keep ya slim & trim! :smile: Lol

Danielle

Reaction score
LOL!!! I needed to gain some anyway, I'm still underweight, but yeah, that is fun :stick_out_tongue: He's huge, but I'm insanely wirey, so it can get to be a pretty even match, lol

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Danielle, just wrestle your strong boyfriend---I'm sure it'll take a lotta energy and keep ya slim & trim! :smile: Lol
And if'n he won't, Byron'll come down and wrestle with you.

:smile:

Really!

He will!

"What happened on the platform, terrible. Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart."

Danielle

Reaction score
hehehe, unless you're a 120lb twister champion wimpy girl w/glasses who he's trying to avoid hurting, i don't think you'd fare too well, lol, he picked my little brother up and carried him around, and he's a 260lb 6'3'' 15 year old

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Danielle
he picked my little brother up and carried him around, and he's a 260lb 6'3'' 15 year old
:eek: :eek:

Well, I'm 6'6", but don't weigh that much...

but it sounds fun to be picked up and carried around! That almost never happens, lol! :smile:

<little kid mode>

"Me next! Pick ME up and carry me around, Mr. Danielle's Football-Strong Boyfriend! Me! :zany: "

</little kid mode>