MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *picks a small lizard out of her dreadlocks* Oh yes, I am quite normal.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: *cringes at lizard* Erm...come in, yes, come in...I suppose...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: Thank you. See? I told you there was somebody home.... no, no I don't know who this odd man is.... Well I've never met him before, THAT'S why!... Yes, now stop complaining. Pardon me, but I don't believe we've met. I'm Nell Nellingston and I live next door. Are you new to the Moppet household?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: New to the household is a bit inaccurate, I, well, came here to use the restrooms, and a jailbreak and a mad TV show after, I haven't left...for some reason.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: I see. Well, welcome to the neighborhood. Where is everybody? .... Shh! No, I'm not going to ask him that - you can't just go around asking people if they ate your neighbors. *Nell takes a seat in the kitchen and snaps her fingers. There is a sudden cloud of gold dust and her hair is transformed from dreadlocks to beautiful braids* Ah, that's much better. Now, how about some tea?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *turning around from the sink with a kettle in hand as if the last twenty-four hours of magical-horse-based-tv-host-chasing hadn't happened* Tea, you say? Happy to oblige. Good morning, Nell Nellington and my other normal neighbor Norman, how the blazes have you been?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *taking a cup of tea* I've been positively delightful! I recently returned from a visit to my mother in Belfast. Her home had a mole infestation - apparently she'd been keeping too many grub in her basement. *looks into her cup and pulls out a letter T* I thought this tea tasted funny. It's gone alphabet. Tell me, do you have any earl grey?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Earl Grey: 'Ello poppet.
*Pops off back to plundering.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: I had an Uncle called Grey. He was the Earl of Ernshaw. Strangely he made his millions in a coffee conglomerate. *pours more tea*