MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace:*Cautiously moves from closet hiding space* Hey all.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *startled by Grace, jumps out of her seat. Her tea goes flying out of the cup and into the air. The tea drenches everyone*

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *Blinks, and licks hoof*

Yum.

Oh, who are you? Are you new here?

Muffin: *Comes down and curls up at Grace's feet.. Or is it hooves?*

Meow.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: Me? New? Oh no, no, no I've lived next door for some time now. The name's Nell - Nell Nellingston. Is that a... cat? *reaches beneath her hair and panics* SHANKER! Get back here!

Shanker: *having scurried down to the floor, is now pointing a sword at Muffin* Alright, foul beast! En guarde! Come at me, yeh brute! I'll have you fer dinnah, or I'm not a leprechaun.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: *at the splash of tea* Ick...tea. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm going to wash this off. *looks at Father Moppet* And I hope that when I get to the *rolls eyes* you-know-what the *rolls eyes* you-know-what will be unclogged...it's very unbecoming to this marvelo - well, less-than-marvelous house.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: I believe tea is a rather good stimulant for unblocking any health issues you may be referring to...OH! Right, no, yes, I think that's unblocked too...the door that was wedged open with the bathmat, I assume you mean. *to Nell* Have you met the Muffin cat?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: *facepalms at the door comment* Erm...nevermind. *walks away sighing* When will I leave this crazy house?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snappy the Alligator: *sipping a Strawberry Dachory still in a jail cell* When will I get out of this Big House???

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Uncle Seamus: The Muffin cat? Yes, I know the Muffin cat... the one who lives on Drury Lane?
Gingerbread Man: *nods* Well, she's married to the Muffin cat....

Nell: *oblivious to the conversation around her, tries to snatch Shanker* Get back here, you filthy leprechaun!

Shanker: *artfully dodges Nells grasp while still attempting to provoke the cat* Might I remind you that YOU aren't so far from a leprechaun yerself?

*Nell once again tries to catch Shanker, this time tripping over Muffin. She lands under the table with a loud THUNK*

Shanker: Ha ha! You ought ta know better than to try and catch me, you silly girl.

Nell: *pouts*

Suddenly, the house begins to shake. There is a loud rumble, followed by a twinkling of bells. Nell disappears. In her place lies a small, silver envelope.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *turning around with a cup of tea for...* Nell? Nell? Well, that's very rude. OH! But what is this? *bends down to pick something up from off the floor* A gingerbread man? Delicious. *demolishes it*