Jim Shore's Muppet Tradition Statues

Hubert

Reaction score
The only place I've found them is at Hallmark, and out of the two Hallmarks I have, only one of them ever has them. Also, you could check online.

Hubert

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for letting us know about that, floydnjanicefan! Here's hopes to more.

I'd particularly love a Swedish Chef one, maybe with him at a counter attempting to cook something. A Muppet labs one with Bunsen and Beaker might also be ideal.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
So far I have Jim Shore's Kermit and Fozzie. I bought Gonzo on Amazon, but when he came the feathers on top of his head were clearly bent out of shape, so I returned it, and have yet to buy a replacement. There seems to be 2 versions of the JS Kermit, one were he has a design on his chest and one where he's just plain green. I'm curious as to which of the two is more rare? I have the plain green one.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hm, interesting thought there, Scooterforever. I wasn't aware that there were two different Kermit designs out there. For what it's worth, I have the plain green one and have yet to see the other one anywhere.

I still need a Gonzo one also. I now have all of the other ones that I picked up at my local Hallmark, but have yet to have found a Gonzo one lurking around my area.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Hm, interesting thought there, Scooterforever. I wasn't aware that there were two different Kermit designs out there. For what it's worth, I have the plain green one and have yet to see the other one anywhere.

I still need a Gonzo one also. I now have all of the other ones that I picked up at my local Hallmark, but have yet to have found a Gonzo one lurking around my area.
From what I've noticed, the "quilted" Kermit is more common online, whereas the plain green version seems to be more common in stores.

I actually got the Fozzie for only $26 at my local Hallmark; I don't know why it was on sale, as it is not damaged or anything, but since it was $26 instead of the $40 I had expected, I had enough money left to buy Hallmark's Iron Man Avengers ornament:smile:.

Hubert

Reaction score
I was very impressed with my Hallmark's featuring of these. They really displayed them well and at a somewhat prominent space so that people at least gave them some eyesight.