MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Shanker: *cringes at the sight of the gingerbread massacre* Watch it, laddie - I won't be sufferin the same fate of that poor man you just stuffed in your pie-hole *pokes Father's foot with his dagger* Say? Wha's that? *picks up the envelope and opens it*

Shanker removes a small, golden piece of paper from the envelope. It reads as follows:

March up a hill of green and stone,
A man named Bill shall require a phone.
Once the golden gates ye find
The girl named Nell shall be returned her mind.

Shanker: What a bunch of nonsense...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *reflecting to self* Those armored Danger Mouse slippers were certainly worth the discounted New Year sale price I paid for them. *to Shanker* What are you waxing poetical about down there, young Leprechaun?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Shanker: *frowns* hadn't ya noticed? Nell was here a moment ago, then *poof*, gone. There be a quest upon us, ya ninny-muggins! *jabs at Father with his dagger, then throws the letter on the ground* We have to - Great Guiness! I must tell the others.... Our queen is missing! *snaps his fingers and disappears*

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: O_O

What? Er... ok...

*Grabs muffin and puts her on her back*

Ok! Apparently we must go on a quest!

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: A q-quest? And just when I though things were getting normal... *drinks some water to calm nerves*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: The last time I went on a Quest in was to the West to buy some Crest (toothpaste) at Mother's behest. What? Are we not all talking in rhyme now? Grace, Norman, our good friend and sometimes neighbor is missing, action must be taken.

Lola p

Reaction score
Yes!

*Levitates supplies into a back pack*

Onward!

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: *puts down glass* Ah, much better. Now, about a...quest...hooboy. *drinks more water*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Random Mover: What action? And where do you want us to take it buddy?