Terry Angus and Butch G. Cat Books now available

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi One and All,

Terry Angus here, it’s been a long while since I’ve posted here and I’ve been wanting to post this for sometime but I just never got the time to do so until now.

Me and some friends of mine ( Danny Renfroe, Craig Chenery and Randall Blaum) have for pre-sale some books based on a puppet character that I created back in 1989 “Butch G. Cat”. He’s the one that you see as my avatar here. The books and Activity books are only for sale on Butch’s own web site: http://www.butchgcat.com . The pre-sale ends on Saturday. So if you order now it would be a good time before the price goes up. There is a great bundle deal of Two Butch G. Cat Journals, two Butch G. Cat Activity books and a journal for yourself at the price of $25.00.

If these books are successful then it could mean a possible movie down the road (with a script already done and ready to go) and even a possible TV series.

So go on to the site and enjoy yourselves and if you can, please order the books and enjoy them.

Thank you very much and Take care to you all,

Terry Angus

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Terry for the wonderful news. Butch G. Cat was always destined for stardom. Congratulations to you and Cheryl!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Thanks Phillip. And everyone when you order the books let them know that I sent you. Me and the guys are trying to see who can sell the most Books. Hee! Hee!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
I got to hang out with Craig's wife & daughter yesterday. Everyone should get a set of these :smile:

theSHE124

Reaction score
That's awesome, Mr. Terry Angus! I'm thinking about selling some books myself, as I have made illustrations for several authors.:smile:
By the way, I havta say, no interview has been crisper in lively colors than when I read yours on this website. Honestly!!:excited: Doing anything special for the 30th anniversary of Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock?
Good luck with the books! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!:fanatic:

Hubert

Reaction score
Very interesting, these look pretty neat. May have to buy them at some point. :smile:

And my mind is blown by the fact that I'm in a thread with a real live Muppeteer.

*faints*